I feel good
If you've been reading my blogs, it's no secret that I have been soooo angry. I'm angry about a lot of things. I think I have finally pulled out of it, I am finally genuinely happy. I thought cutting alcohol out of my life would fix the anger. I still don't drink alcohol.
So a mixture of things have happened, Sunday at church our pastor was talking about not minimizing your problems. I am guilty of that... I have my issues, but then I hear stuff about other people I know and I minimize my problem... Like, oh I'm angry but this person is dealing with cancer, so I have no reason to be angry. He also talked about identifying your problem, and accepting it. I have really been struggling with some relationships in my life that are well... crappy. I can't fix those relationships, so at this point I can finally accept, this is the way that relationship is... It just is what it is.
So that's one thing. Another thing, this week my girl Stevei is here visiting. Her and her husband are the ones who bought my house in Hesperia, and are very close family friends. So anyway, her and her 3 kiddos are staying with me this week which is fabulous! So she was here for my birthday and her daugther is here for Claire's birthday. So that makes it extra happy birthday. Anyway, her being here is so great because she is one of the few people I can be raw with and she gets me.
The last thing, and I do believe I owe the most credit to ties into Stevei being here. Stevei has been selling Arbonne since August, she's posted about it and told me how great it is.... I was like, "Oh, that's great, I'm glad you found something that works for you." She didn't push it on me at all. I knew she wanted me to try it because she knew I'd benefit from it. So, she brought a bunch of Arbonne products with her and I have tried a few. There is a drink they have called Innercalm. I struggle with anxiety so this was one of the products Stevei encouraged me to try. It has been so great, especially with 5 kids in my house right now. Yesterday Evan was doing his school work and told me he couldn't find a packet. Normally, my head would explode. I mean, this kid loses something school related every day. So yesterday I'm like okay, let's look for it together. We found it, it's all good. I have stayed so chill with 5 kids in my house. The other product I am loving is an energy drink. Okay yes, I am so anti energy drinks.... However, I have stopped drinking coffee and moved onto Arbonne energy fizz drinks. It's just this little packet of powder you add to water, and it's yummy. I'm still shocked I didn't get a caffine headache the day I quit coffee. I just feel so much better, I used to wake up every morning and my stomach hurt. Now, I wake up and I feel motivated my stomach doesn't hurt. I feel good. I am not selling Arbonne, that's not for me. I am buying it though, I just placed my first order and I'm super excited. I'm pretty sure Steve already sees a difference in me and that's why he is supportive in me ordering. Okay, that's it. I just wanted y'all to know that I'm good. Oh, I had a FANTASTIC birthday, I'll post another blog about that later. Goodbye anger.
PS - If you do have any interest in Arbonne, let me know and I'll give you Stevei's info.

Comments
Post a Comment