My AMAZING kids

 



    So, I just was thinking about it's been a bit of a rough week, I started the week with a UTI and I started my period. So blah... I was outside checking the pool and the sky is all yucky because of the wildfires. I'm bummed, the weather is cooling off but I'm not going outside much because the air quality sucks. I started thinking about school stuff and thinking about how the school is doing a kindness week. I was thinking about chalking, but with the air quality that doesn't work... Then I think about how great my kids are.

  I have been told I have great kids, and not to sound full of myself... but I know. I know I have great kids, but this week they have been even more amazing.

    I will start with Tuesday...  Both kids have PE on Tuesday, they have a Zoom meeting with their PE teacher and then they have their assignment for PE. Claire runs up to me and tells me, "Mommy, did you hear, it's awful Mr. PE teacher is sick." Then she proceeds to make the PE teacher a get well card. At the end of the school day Evan tells me he sent an email to the PE teacher wishing him to get well soon. Oh be still my heart, these kids did this all on their own. 

     Wednesday we went to visit my mother in law. My mother in law recently had her knee replaced. So we get there and Claire asks her, "Can I get you anything?" Claire asked her several times during our visit if she could get her anything. This visit was not as exciting as most of our visits, but the kids were content just sitting and snuggling with their grandma. 

     Thursday the kids fixed dinner (with adult supervision). Evan made sloppy joes and Claire put together a salad. These kids man... I'm telling you they are amazing. 

I got this message from Claire's teacher;

Hi Heather, I wanted to share a sweet moment I had with Claire today. She raised her hand and waited for me to unmute her. When I asked her about her question she said, “I don’t have a question,but I want to tell you your the best teacher.” She melted my heart!!! ❤️ and made my day

From the music teacher about my kids;

Well you've got some super humans over there, I am very fond of you all!







Comments

  1. Well, duh? :) Love you and your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just getting caught up with some of your blogs. Nice to be able to be honest and not be judged as on other sights. Good for you! You have a beautiful family and are doing a great job with those kiddos. They have precious hearts and it shows what a loving upbringing they are getting. I feel for all you mamas out there having to do the homeschooling. I tried when our kids were younger and we were in PNG but it just didn't work for me. It's definitely not an easy task. Hang on to your faith and I know God will see you through all this. I bet better days ahead will come once Mom and Dad are a short drive away too. Hang in there Heather! You are loved and doing great in spite of the circumstances of the day. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rafting Trip

Goodbye 2020

October