My favorite season

 



It's my favorite season! Not because of pumpkin flavored this and pumpkin flavored that... To be honest, I can totally do without all the pumpkin flavored nonsense. I love Halloween! I have every intenton of dressing up and taking my kids trick or treating on Halloween this year. Yesterday Steve and I took the kids to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm. It was so crowded, but we had a blast. The kids went on the carousel, Evan did the zipline, we did the corn maze and got our pumpkins. It was so nice keep a tradition. It was nice to do something normal. The pumpkin farm is all outside so we were able to enjoy a mask free day. I'm sure there are people who will criticize, so if you live in the area and don't feel comfortable with everyone walking around without a mask, skip Bishop's Pumpkin Farm this year. 
After Bishop's we came home and BBQd burgers and watched Halloweentown together. 

It was a pretty decent week. It's hard to type out, "Hey, it was a great week!" I suppose the new reply is, "For 2020 it was a good week." We met up with some friends at the park and they all got to be kids and actually play together. It was good for the kids and good for the moms. At this point anything slightly normal is nice. Going to the market is not so bad anymore either, it's gotten to the point I go around the same time of day and I know my cashiers. 

It's interesting... I started this blog and my first blog has quite a few comments.... Then as I write more I can see how many people have read my blog, but not many comments. I do love reading the comments. I am guessing not many people are leaving comments because they may disagree with my opinions, and that's okay. They are my opinions and you do not have to share them. Gosh, where was I going with this, oh yeah... I am a rule follower, when I go to the market I wear my mask. When it's required I wear a mask. Do I agree with having to wear a mask? NOPE. But I follow the rules anyway. 

I think that's it for now. I feel like there is more I had planned to type, but it's just not coming to me. But, really there is not a whole lot going on. Everyday kind of just blends together. We had one day at the park, we got to go out to dinner and eat inside a restaurant, and we went to Bishop's. 







Comments

  1. I think I love Halloween because of YOU! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blogs! I also love this time of year with Halloween and Christmas so close to together

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rafting Trip

Goodbye 2020

October