Life
This is the 3rd time I've started this post. I start to type and then delete it all because I don't like it. I have become a person who is blunt. I'm honest. I don't like holding my opinions in. I feel like posting my opinion on Facebook isn't safe, everyone just seems so angry. I am angry too... I feel like all this COVID nonsense has caused more harm than good. I do believe COVID is real and I believe people have died from it. There are more mental health issues people are facing now. If we hadn't been forced to "quarentine" I think there would have been less deaths. What I mean is, it seems there is more suicides and more violence, riots. I have no statistics to back me up. This is my opinion, this is my blog. I need a safe place to get all this out. It's okay if you don't agree with me, but I am allowed to feel this way.
My kids really are doing good with online learning. I want them back in school, but kids having to social distance and wear a mask is rediculous. Claire has a unicorn mask and was wearing it around the house. I told her she couldn't wear it at home because it's not healthy. It's true... wearing a mask for too long is not healthy. I know some people aren't effected by wearing a mask all day, but isn't fresh air better for you?
I'm all over the place in this post. That's how my brain works, I start going on one subject but somehow spiderweb to another subject. Drinking has become a big problem. I was drinking, a lot. I mean, come on... I'm home all day, the kids are home all day. Nothing is open so we can't go anywhere, so to alcohol I turned. It was addictive. I finally stopped, I haven't had any alcohol since June. It's still hard, right now a margarita or a glass of wine sounds so good... Okay, more like a whole bottle of wine. Then Facebook became the addiction, looking around on Facebook, checking on the latest gossip. Which only led to me being angry and a grump. Reading about how these moms who are not making their kids do school. I get that some kids are having a hard time, but find a solution instead. Evan had a meltdown the other day and we talked to his teacher who found a solution, now Evan is doing great. Then reading about all the protesting. I hate reading it all but I just can't stop myself from reading it. I can't just not look at it. I have to take Facebook away completely. I think it works, I already feel better being able to share my opinion, and if you're reading this... you probably just learned way more about me than you would have by looking at a happy Facebook post.
100% agree with you on all this!!! I love your bluntness. And you!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I know we all have our own opinion, it's good to know there are others who do share my opinion. I love you!!!
Delete