Leaving Facebook

     Leaving Facebook was not an easy decison. I realized I needed to be done when someone asked me how I was doing and my response was, "I'm good if I stay off Facebook." For my own mental and emotional health I am making the decision to leave facebook. I just can't stay off it, so I must quit. Reading all these opinons on wearing masks, going to school, and all the other nonsense that comes with COVID. I'm done, we are all allowed to have an opinon, just on Facebook it seems people cannot respect other opinions. My kids are doing great with the online learning. I've talked to Evan several times and he always tells me he would rather online learn that wear a mask to school. I feel like the only mom who is doing good with the online learning and planning to keep my kids at home until they can go back without masks. 




Comments

  1. I agree with you ! All 3 of my kids love distance learning .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with ya! Facebook is hard to look at these days. I am happy the kids are adjusting well to online learning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you! And I agree. This to shall pass but I have so much respect for your decision, you have to do what is best for your mental health and for your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are an amazing mama! You are doing such a great job raising those beautiful kids! Good job preserving your mental health by staying away from the negativity. I will continue to pray for Evan and Claire as they rock their distance learning. Love you much, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one of the sweetest kindest ladies I know. Love you so very much and feel blessed to be your Auntie and a part of your blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rafting Trip

Goodbye 2020

October